Consistent with Section 70 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 (NCA 2003), the Commission is empowered to make and publish regulations on matters such as, but not limited to; written authorisations, permits, assignments and licences granted or issued under the NCA 2003; the assignment of rights to spectrum or numbers; communications related offences and penalties; any fees, charges, rates or fines to be imposed; a system of universal service provision; Quality of Service (QoS) standards; and any other matters as are necessary to enforce the provisions of the NCA 2003.
Please find below a list of Regulations issued by the Nigerian Communications Commission.
- Universal Access and Universal Service Regulations | Size: 78.04 KB
- Type Approval Regulations | Size: 40.17 KB
- Telecommunications Networks Interconnection Regulations | Size: 67.97 KB
- Registration of Telephone Subscribers Regulations | Size: 41.44 KB
- Quality of Service Regulations 2013 New! | Size: 3.86 MB
- Quality of Service Regulations 2012 | Size: 92.92 KB
- Numbering Regulations | Size: 56.19 KB
- Mobile Number Portability Regulations | Size: 59.17 KB
- Frequency Pricing Regulations | Size: 37.48 KB
- Enforcement Processes Regulations | Size: 64.37 KB
- Consumer Code of Practice Regulations | Size: 65.7 KB
- Competition Practices Regulations | Size: 52.32 KB
- Annual Operating Levy Regulations | Size: 40.81 KB