Consistent with Section 70 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 (NCA 2003), the Commission is empowered to make and publish regulations on matters such as, but not limited to; written authorisations, permits, assignments and licences granted or issued under the NCA 2003; the assignment of rights to spectrum or numbers; communications related offences and penalties; any fees, charges, rates or fines to be imposed; a system of universal service provision; Quality of Service (QoS) standards; and any other matters as are necessary to enforce the provisions of the NCA 2003.
Please find below a list of Regulations issued by the Nigerian Communications Commission.
- Universal Access and Universal Service Regulations 78.04 KB
- Type Approval Regulations 40.17 KB
- Telecommunications Networks Interconnection Regulations 67.97 KB
- Registration of Telephone Subscribers Regulations 41.44 KB
- Quality of Service Regulations 92.92 KB
- Numbering Regulations 56.19 KB
- Mobile Number Portability Regulations 59.17 KB
- Frequency Pricing Regulations 37.48 KB
- Enforcement Processes Regulations 64.37 KB
- Consumer Code of Practice Regulations 65.7 KB
- Competition Practices Regulations 52.32 KB
- Annual Operating Levy Regulations 40.81 KB