As part of the efforts to achieve its mandate and in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Communications Commission hereby invites proposals from reputable firms with proven experience to undertake the under-listed projects.
|CP-3||Consultancy for 2016 Board and Management Retreat||H/O, Abuja|
|LA-4||Review of Licence Structure of Existing NCC Licences||H/O, Abuja|
|LA-5||Developing a License Framework for Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs)||H/O, Abuja|
|CP-5||Consultancy Service for the Process Mapping and Update of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)||H/O, Abuja|
|IT-7||Document Management System Maintenance||H/O, Abuja|
|PA-5||Implementation of a Public Enlightenment/Sensitization Campaign||H/O, Abuja|
|TS-6||Harmonization of Short Codes and USSD in use in the industry||H/O, Abuja|
|FN-3||Engagement of External Auditor for the Commission||H/O, Abuja|
|DB-4||Condition Survey of the Digital Bridge Institute Head Office Building, Abuja||DBI, Abuja|
|PA-6||Production and Transmission of NCC Weekly Telecom Today Programme||H/O, Abuja|
|DH-6||Deployment of Project Management System for School Support Projects||H/O, Abuja|
|PJ-1||Consultancy for the Construction of Lagos Emergency Communication Centre (ECC) Site||Lagos|
|PJ-2||Engagement of Structural Engineer for the Construction of Jigawa State Emergency Communication Center (ECC)||Jigawa|
|DH-1||Engagement of Structural Engineer for the Construction of NCC Lagos Zonal Office||Lagos|
|DH-2||Engagement of Consultant for the Construction of Proposed Yola Zonal Office||Yola|
|PA-8||Consultancy for the Development of Brandbook for the Commission||H/O, Abuja|
|DB-5||Engagement of Consultant for the Construction of Digital Bridge Institute Learning Centre Makurdi, Benue State||Makurdi|
|DH-7||Engagement of Consultant for the Construction of ICT Parks in FCT and all the States of the Federation||Various Locations|
|DH-4||Engagement of Consultant for the Construction of Kano Zonal Office||Kano|
|PA-7||Media Intelligence Project||H/O, Abuja|
|IAT-1||ACL Audit Exchange Server||H/O, Abuja|
|CS-2||Development of NCC Board Charter||H/O, Abuja|
|PC-6||Trends in the Telecommunications Market in Nigeria (2010 - 2015)||H/O, Abuja|
|PC-7||Impact of Broadband on Socio-Economic Developments of Nigeria||H/O, Abuja|
|PA-9||Facilitation of Annual Telecoms Stakeholders Summit 2016||H/O, Abuja|
|DHEP-1||Supply, Configuration and Integration of ePads with Internet Access and Educational Contents for Selected Tertiary Institutions||Various Locations|
|DBY-6||Supply and Installation of LED Display Board, Internal Direction and Door Signages for Digital Bridge Institute, Yola||Yola|
|DBE-7||Supply and Installation of LED Display Board, Internal Direction and Door Signages for Digital Bridge Institute, Enugu||Enugu|
|PJ-3||Procurement of Closed User Group Phones and Lines for the Emergency Communication Centres (ECCs)||Various Locations|
|AD-16||Provision of Public Address System in the Commission’s Head Office||H/O, Abuja|
|AD-17||Introduction of Energy Saving Light Fittings in the Common Areas of the Commission’s Head Office||H/O, Abuja|
|DB-6||Furnishing of Digital Bridge Institute Learning Centre, Asaba, Delta State||Asaba|
|DHJ-5||Construction of Computer-Based Test Centre||Various Locations|
|DHJ-6||Provision of ICT Tools and Local Area Network and internal Infrastructure for the Computer-Based Test Centres||Various Locations|
|DSH-1||Development of Data Sharing and e-Learning Platform and IT Infrastructure for Selected Universities||Various Locations|
|AD-18||Replacement of Aluminium Blinds with Customized Blinds||H/O, Abuja|
|DB-8||Construction of DBI Learning Centre in Makurdi, Benue State||H/O, Abuja|
|DB-9||Construction of Cyber Security Centre at Digital Bridge Institute Mbora, Abuja||H/O, Abuja|
|DB-10||Construction of Data Centre in Digital Bridge Institute, Oshodi, Lagos||Lagos|
|DH-8||Construction of ICT Parks in FCT and all the States of the Federation||Various Locations|
|AD-21||Construction of Kano Zonal Office||Kano|
|DB-11||Construction Works at DBI Learning Centre Asaba, Delta State||Asaba|
|AD-19||Renovation and Rehabilitation of Staff Canteen||H/O, Abuja|
|AD-20||Supply and Installation of Aluminium Composite Cladding (Alucobond) on the External Walls of NCC Head Quarters Building||H/O, Abuja|
|CP-4||Printing of NCC 2015 Annual Report||H/O, Abuja|
|DB-13||Furnishing of Digital Bridge Institute, Mbora, Abuja||Abuja|
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested contractors are to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below:
- Evidence of incorporation and registration with CAC.
- Genuine Tax Clearance Certificate for the preceding 3 years i.e. 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Evidence of current pension clearance certificate from PENCOM (for year 2016).
- Evidence of compliance certificate with the provision of section 6(1)(3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011/Payment of Training contributions to the Industrial Training Fund (for current year 2016)
- Certificate of compliance with NSITF
- Companies audited account for the preceding 3 years, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Evidence of Registration on the BPP’s National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers
- Profile of the Company including list of similar projects executed, Letter of Awards/completion certificates and curriculum vitae of professionals in the company’s employment backed by certificates.
- Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank
- Interested Firms MUST NOT submit bids for more than two (2) Lots
- Every submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- Please note that copies of Tax Clearance and Pencom Certificates may be forwarded to relevant Government Authorities for validation by the Commission in the course of the bidding process.
- Also note that for Category A, bidders must have annual turnover of N50,000,000.00 and above.
- Note that for Category B: DHEP-1, DHJ-5, DHJ-6, DSH-1, DB-8, DB-9, DB-10 and DH-8, bidders must have annual turnover of N500, 000,000.00 and above while AD-21, DB-11, DB-6 and DB-13, bidders must have annual turnover of N1, 000,000,000.00 and above.
3. COLLECTION OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL/INVITATION TO TENDER
The collection of RFP attracts a tender fee of N20,000.00 ( Twenty Thousand Naira Only ) payable to the Federal Government Treasury Single Account in favour of Nigerian Communications Commission. Evidence of payment of the tender fee must be attached when returning the RFP.
4. PACKAGING AND ADDRESSING
The prospective bidders shall enclose the technical and financial bids in two (2) separate envelopes, and enclose the two envelopes in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked
"REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – Lot No..."/ "INVITATION TO TENDER – Lot No ..." (as the case may be) on the top right - hand corner which shall bear the lot description, the name and address of the company on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
5. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
- All Category A submissions should be dropped in the Bid Box located at the reception of the Commission's Head office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama, Abuja not later than 10:00 a.m local time on 13th December 2016. Bid opening will commence immediately.
- All Category B submissions should be dropped in the Bid Box located at the reception of the Commission's Head office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama, Abuja not later than 10:00 a.m local time on 15th December, 2016. Bid opening will commence immediately.
- Late submissions shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract
- The Commission will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to an inquiry nor shall it entitle any party submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Commission.
- The Commission is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Director, Human Capital and Infrastructure Group,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION