- Type Approval Updated: July 16, 2021
- CyberSecurity Updated: July 15, 2021
- List of Licensees Updated: July 09, 2021
- Frequency Management Policy Updated: July 07, 2021
- Contact Us Updated: July 07, 2021
- 2021 Telecommunications - Based Research Innovation from Academics in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions Updated: July 07, 2021
Monday, July 26, 2021
…As Danbatta receives commendation on nation’s digital transformation. In a bid to further protect telecoms infrastructure in the country, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has restated its commitment to continue to strengthen collaboration with judicial institutions in Nigeria. The Executive Vice Chairman (EVC) of the Commission, Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta, gave the assurance during a...
Sunday, July 25, 2021
...As focus shifts to remote, hard-to-reach areas, schools, health centres. The Federal Government has approved the extension of the deadline for National Identity Number (NIN)-Subscriber Identity...
Sunday, July 18, 2021
The attention of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has been drawn to a recent statement on an online publication credited to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Airtel...
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
The Executive Vice Chairman of Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta and other staff of the Commission, have commended the dedication, hard work and outstanding work...
Friday, July 09, 2021
The attention of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has been drawn to an online media report alleging that mobile telephony subscriptions in Nigeria somehow grew by 3,000,000 new...