An application for a Certified True Copy (CTC) can be made to the Commission and submitted at its Headquarters or any of the Zonal Offices listed on its website (www.ncc.gov.ng)
The fee for certification of any document issued by the Commission is N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira). CTCs will be processed within 48 hours of receipt of the application and payment.
- An applicant is required to apply in writing to the Commission (letter to be addressed to the Executive Vice Chairman, for the attention of the Legal and Regulatory Services Department) for issuance of a CTC. A copy of the Remita Retrieval Reference advice should be attached to the application as evidence of payment of the application fee via the Commission’s website.
- Where no query is raised, the CTC and the payment receipt will be dispatched to the applicant within 48 hours of confirmation of payment.
- Where a query is raised, a letter will be dispatched to the applicant within 48 hours of confirmation of payment detailing the query.
- Upon receipt of a satisfactory response from the applicant, the Commission will dispatch the CTC to the applicant within 48 hours of receipt of the response provided that payment has been confirmed.
- Where the Commission is of the opinion that the CTC should not be issued, a letter will be dispatched to the applicant within 48 hours of receipt of the applicant’s response, and the processing fee paid will be refunded within 14 (fourteen) working days of the date of dispatch of the letter communicating the refusal to issue the CTC