- List of Licensees Updated: May 07, 2021
- Subscriber Statistics Updated: May 07, 2021
- Industry Statistics Updated: May 01, 2021
- ANNOUNCEMENT: NCC Awards 2020 Research Grants Updated: April 29, 2021
- COMPETITION: Emerging Technologies Competition 2019 Updated: April 29, 2021
- COMPETITION: COVID-19 Virtual Hackathon Updated: April 29, 2021
Friday, May 07, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has emphasised that in light of disruption in the technology world, it is keen on balancing healthy competition with entry of disruptive technologies to ensure sustainable telecoms industry growth and development in Nigeria. The Executive Vice Chairman (EVC) of NCC, Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta, stated this during a presentation to the Commission by a...
Thursday, May 06, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and Nigerian Communications Satellite (NigComSat) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will facilitate the release of contiguous...
Tuesday, May 04, 2021
The Federal Government has approved the extension of the deadline for National Identity Number (NIN)-Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) data verification to the 30th of June, 2021. The extension was...
Saturday, May 01, 2021
The Executive Vice Chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof Umar Garba Danbatta on Friday, April 30, 2021 led a high-powered delegation of the Commission to condole with the...
Friday, April 23, 2021
The Emergency Communication Centres (NCC) established by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) in both Ogun and Enugu states have been commissioned by the Minister of Communications and...