- Space Services Updated: March 03, 2021
- List of Licensees Updated: March 01, 2021
- Industry Statistics Updated: March 01, 2021
- National Numbering Plan Updated: February 19, 2021
- Study on the Challenges and Survivability of ISP Licensees in the Nigerian Telecom Sector Updated: February 19, 2021
- Challenges of Technology Penetration in an Infrastructure Deficit Economy (Nigeria Perspective) Updated: February 19, 2021
Wednesday, March 03, 2021
...Mr President commends achievement recorded so far. The Ministerial Task Force on the NIN-SIM registration held its 4th Review Meeting on Friday, February 26, 2021. The meeting was Chaired by the Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, FNCS, FBCS, FIIM. Key stakeholders joined the Honourable Minister at the meeting. They included the EVC/CEO of...
Friday, February 26, 2021
...As Senate holds public hearing. The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, has allayed the fears of Nigerians on the deployment of Fifth Generation (5G)...
Monday, February 22, 2021
Nigeria’s telecommunications industry, regulated by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), is one of the sectors whose performance lifted the country out of recession in the fourth quarter of...
Saturday, February 20, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) would like to draw the attention of the general public to a news story in a national daily which wrongly interpreted an update report on National...
Thursday, February 18, 2021
The Executive Vice Chairman (EVC) of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta, has emphasized the important role played by women in the country’s socio-economic and...