- Type Approval Updated: July 16, 2021
- CyberSecurity Updated: July 15, 2021
- List of Licensees Updated: July 09, 2021
- Frequency Management Policy Updated: July 07, 2021
- Contact Us Updated: July 07, 2021
- 2021 Telecommunications - Based Research Innovation from Academics in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions Updated: July 07, 2021
Sunday, July 25, 2021
...As focus shifts to remote, hard-to-reach areas, schools, health centres. The Federal Government has approved the extension of the deadline for National Identity Number (NIN)-Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) data verification to October 31, 2021. The decision to extend the deadline was made following a request by stakeholders to accommodate registration in hard-to-reach remote areas,...
Sunday, July 18, 2021
The attention of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has been drawn to a recent statement on an online publication credited to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Airtel...
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
The Executive Vice Chairman of Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta and other staff of the Commission, have commended the dedication, hard work and outstanding work...
Friday, July 09, 2021
The attention of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has been drawn to an online media report alleging that mobile telephony subscriptions in Nigeria somehow grew by 3,000,000 new...
Sunday, July 04, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has exceeded its N36 billion projected revenue from spectrum license fees for 2021, having recorded over N150 billion from this revenue source within the...