Three SMEs and three Innovators will be selected by the NCC.
To be selected SMEs/ Innovators must meet the following;
- The tech enabled solution must be creative, innovative and globally relevant.
- The product/service must provide demonstrable impact or radical improvement in service delivery or processes to a specific area such as agriculture, education, health, governance, security, etc.
SPECIFIC CRITERIA FOR SMEs:
- SME's product/service needs to currently be in use with proven evidence of marketability and sustainability
- The SME must be registered and in existence for over a year with a sustainable business plan
SPECIFIC CRITERIA FOR INNOVATORS:
- Innovation must be unique, scalable, patented and have a model to showcase
- This invitation is also open to tech-empowered SME hubs, aggregators and managers who are welcome to submit entries on behalf of SMEs.
To participate, prepare a presentation of your innovation, product/service and your profile and send to;
Submission of entries closes Friday, July 28th 2017.
Successful entries will notified.
Director, Public Affairs, NCC
Thursday, July 13, 2017